ey day: just one thing.
(push, pull) today, from yesterday, into tomorrow.
ey day: the daily.



29.5.08

* will macivor _ alphaville triptych. click all three to play simultaneously.

"..this drive was a revealing experience. The road and much of the landscape was artificial, and yet it couldn't be called a work of art. On the other hand, it did something for me that art had never done. At first I didn't know what it was, but its effect was to liberate me from many of the views I had had about art. It seemed that there had been a reality there which had not had any expression in art.
The experience on the road was something mapped out but not socially recognized. I thought to myself, it ought to be clear that's the end of art. Most paintings look pretty pictorial after that. There is no way you can frame it, you just have to experience it."
Tony Smith 1966 _ describing a drive on the unfinished new jersey turnpike in 1951.
permalink


..
the past:
ey day. just one thing. each day, every day. each week, every week. each month, every month. each year, every year. except when not. eyday.

(push, pull) today from yesterday - ey day - to tomorrow.
construct, broadcast.

find